- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Spanish Bond Auction Goes Okay, But Borrowing Costs Are On The Rise
The Spanish government just went to the debt markets and borrowed 3.13 billion euros, which was above the 3 billion euro target.
However, borrowing costs were higher and demand was weaker thna in a similar auction a month ago.
Here’s a round up of the results from DJ FX Trader:
2-year bonds: 4.848%, up from 3.609% in March.
4-year bonds: 6.059%, up from 5.621% in July.
10-year bonds: 6.706%, up from 6.505% in July.
All eyes will be on the European Central Bank and its president Mario Draghi who will be releasing its monetary policy decision later this morning.