- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 40 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Video: Senate Votes Down Cybersecurity Act, Obama Likely to Sign Executive Order
Susanne Posel/Occupy Corporatism
While a compromised version of the Cybersecurity Act of 2012 was introduced to the Senate in July, the false claims of “. . . foreign governments, criminal syndicates and lone individuals are probing our financial, energy and public safety systems every day. It would be the height of irresponsibility to leave a digital backdoor wide open to our cyber adversaries” was perpetuated by President Obama.
Shawn Henry, a veteran of the cyber security division in the FBI, stated in a CBS interview that although he has no proof, Russia and China are behind infiltration and damage to computers in America, while also claiming that he feels it is “very, very likely” that a massive cyber-attack is due to occur.
According to Jay Carney, White House Press Secretary, Obama may just write an executive order to ensure his cybersecurity agenda is implemented. “In the wake of Congressional inaction and Republican stall tactics, unfortunately, we will continue to be hamstrung by outdated and inadequate statutory authorities that the legislation would have fixed. Moving forward, the President is determined to do absolutely everything we can to better protects our nation against today’s cyber threats and we will do that.”
Carney emphasized that Obama is focused on “protecting vital computer systems”. Since Obama’s coercion did not work on Congress, he could bypass Congress (as he has done several times before in this administration). Claiming “we can’t wait”, Obama could enact any or all of the provisions in the Cybersecurity Act of 2012 by EO. And this would enable federal agencies to regulate any authorities needed to take-over the free flow of information on the internet in the name of protecting the private corporate sector.
An EO would be an illegal power grab in the vein of any would-be Dictator.
The National Security Agency (NSA) has begun scouting colleges and universities for the next generation of American grown hackers . The NSA wants an elite team of “computer geniuses” that are trained in hacking before they obtain their college degree. The students selected to train under this program will not be privy to the impact their work will have on cyber intelligence, military capabilities and law enforcement’s expansion of spying on Americans.
Neal Zing, technical director for the Information Assurance Directorate within the NSA, said: “We’re trying to create more of these, and yes they have to know some of the things that hackers know, they have to know a lot of other things too, which is why you really want a good university to create these people for you.”