- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Video: Trapwire – American Cities Under Total Surveillance?
A secret surveillance program known as TrapWire was revealed by WikiLeaks last week. However, continuing distributed denial of service attacks have in turn eliminated access to the site for many people. The loose-knit hacktivism collective Anonymous has pounced on the TrapWire story, though, and has launched an operation to expose the truth behind the program and the companies it is connected to.
RT Web Producer Andrew Blake broke the story last week and is back to bring up the facts about an effort to blanket America in a state-of-the-art surveillance system. According to Blake:
- In 2004, a company named Abraxas released a program called TrapWire. It is more sophisticated than any other facial recognition program.
- Abraxas was later acquired by a company named Cubic.
- Trapwire has been installed in the following major cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Washington DC.