- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Video: US Army Prepares to Confront Domestic Protests
If America thought aggressive action on the Occupy movement was severe, the US military thinks things could get much worse amid national economic malaise. And it’s preparing in case protests this year get more severe.
According to Government Security News, an online publication that reports on issues of US homeland security, the Department of Homeland Security is trying to secure extra riot gear for the US military.
Some of the items include: 147 riot helmets, 147 sets of upper body and shoulder protection, 152 sets of thigh and groin protection, shin guards, forearm protectors and more.
We’ve seen the force that police have used against mass crowds most recently in the Occupy movement. But experts say that a military intervention would be much more forceful and severe. Military training prepares soldiers for war and in a domestic riot, the American citizen becomes the combatant.