- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 19 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Wall Street Analyst Wonders If The Election Is Basically Already Over
BTIG’s Dan Greenhaus sends out a mid-day note titled:
Has the President Already Sewn Up Reelection? Looking at the Electoral Map Favors His Odds.
The note makes the point — which is now traveling through much of the media — that Obama has a big built-in lead in the electoral college that will be hard for Romney to overcome.
If you’ll recall, Greenhaus raised eyebrows several days ago when he said he had only met one person who was predicting a Romney victory. And Greenhaus rolls with a Wall Street crowd (his clients) so when he says something like that, it’s pretty noteworthy.
We’ve seen a lot of analysis that discusses the election, but most of the time the analyst just punts to something like InTrade or the Pollster.com average, showing that Obama is in the lead. So far we haven’t seen any folks actually predicting an outcome one way or another.
However with conventional wisdom going the way it is,it will be interesting to see if Wall Street soon starts to vocally assume that Obama will win again.