- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
We Spotted Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke In His Baseball Fan Avatar
Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke is a huge baseball fan.
Earlier this year, Bernanke who has an engraved Louisville baseball bat, told ABC News that he is “very optimistic” about the Nationals this year.
Naturally, after this week’s meeting where there was much pressure on the Fed to act, Bernanke went off to watch a baseball game between the Washington Nationals and the Philadelphia Phillies. Happily, the Nationals won 3-0.