- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Bill Ackman Steps Up His Attack With Google Ads For The Term ‘Herbalife’
If you Google “Herbalife,” you’ll notice that in the “Ads related to herbalife” the No. 2 ad listed is factsaboutherbalife — the website created by Ackman and Pershing Square that tears apart the multi-level marketing company that sells nutritional supplements.
Situated just below Herbalife’s official website, Ackman’s ad has the perfect spot for a potential Herbalife distributors to stumble across and click on, Street Insider pointed out.
What’s more is Ackman has to pay to get an ad in this space and he’ll have to pay every time someone clicks on it.
Check it out:
Last week, Ackman gave a brutal three-hour long 342-slide short thesis on Herbalife at a special Sohn Conference event where he called the company a “pyramid scheme.”
He has a price target of zero and believes the company is going to fail.
Herbalife responded to Ackman’s thesis saying that he used “outdated” and “inaccurate” information. The company said it will host an analyst day in January to rebut Ackman’s claims.
Shares of Herbalife have been whacked. Since December 18th, the session before Ackman confirmed Pershing’s short position, the stock has dived 33.41%.