- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 17 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 23 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
BOOM: Nikkei Hits 10,000, An Eight-Month High
Japan’s stock market just opened, and the Nikkei rose above 10,000 for the first time since April 4.
Before the markets opened in Asia, we learned that Japan’s exports fell 4.1 percent in November.
However, this was better than the 5.5 percent drop expected by economists.
Most people expect Japan’s Shinzo Abe to push aggressive monetary policy in an effort to stimulate the struggling economy.
Experts think that this means currency debasement, rising inflation, and a surging Japanese stock market.