- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
BUSTED: French Bank Showed Parody Hitler Video To Motivate Top Employees
A slightly embarrassing incident for French bank BNP Paribas.
According to France24, the bank made a version of the famous “Downfall” parody, where Hitler is shown reacting to a series of modern day setbacks (his mortgage is underwater, his iPhone antenna doesn’t work, etc.).
In BNP’s case, Hitler was reportedly depicted as a Deutsche Bank exec learning that BNP had edged past it in the foreign exchange market.
We won’t fault BNP much. They’re frequently fairly funny, though some employees were reportedly offended.
As an example, here’s one form 2009, of Hitler learning there’s no camera in the iPod Touch.
(Via Katie Martin)