- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
China And Japan Are Open, And Their Stock Markets Are Surging
Almost all of the global financial markets are closed for Christmas. But Japan and China are open and traders seem full of holiday cheer.
Japan’s Nikkei is up 1.3 percent.
China’s Shanghai Composite is up 1.1 percent.
Japanese stocks may be getting a boost from the yen, which is down again today. Over the weekend, incoming Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he would push for a 2 percent inflation target for the Bank Of Japan, up from its current mandate of 1 percent, in his effort to stimulate the economy.
SEE ALSO: The Best Investments Of 2012 >