- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Florida Attorney General ‘Just Says No’ To Medical Marijuana
Please find below a recent memo from Florida Attorney General’s office rejecting activist’s petition to reschedule marijuana for medical access. This is notable because Florida is a top five political bellwether state, with an aging population, NORML receives more requests from Florida residents than anywhere else in the country to reform local medical cannabis laws.
Unfortunately, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi’s office has rejected a petition from the Cannabis Action Network to reschedule cannabis so that sick, dying and sense-threatened medical patients with a doctor’s recommendation can possess and use it legally. As often is the case at the state level, the Attorney General is deferring to federal laws and Congressional intent.