- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Genetically Modified Killer Corn Exposed
Usually I like to discuss the pros and cons of a particular element of food storage.
I like to weigh the benefit versus the cost of the conventional and organic varieties.
There is one “food” that has become so toxic and so polluted that I will not have it in my home.
This crop is so far removed from the original maize grown here on the North American continent that it has become another species, viciously spearing tractor tires until they have had to be replaced with Kevlar – that’s right – the same material used for bullet resistant body armor.
There are no pros – not one. Only cons.
Up to 85% of corn grown in the United States is genetically modified.
Up to 65% of corn grown in Canada is genetically modified.
115,000 hectares of GM corn is grown in Spain, mostly for use as animal feed – this corn is sold to farmers in the US, Argentina, and Brazil and fed to livestock, further poisoning the food supply.
China will begin to grow the country’s first commercial GM corn in 2013.
As you can see by the numbers above, if you are a gambling person, the odds are that any food purchased in North America which contains corn is more than likely tainted by genetic modification.
If you’re wondering why that’s so bad, take a look at this photograph. It really doesn’t even require explanation when you see these poor rats who were fed a lifetime diet of GMO corn.