- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 hour ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 7 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
JIM O’NEILL: The Markets Will Be Okay Without An Immediate Fiscal Cliff Deal
The fiscal cliff is right around the corner, and we still have no deal.
But it may be an exaggeration to say that the economy is doomed if we “go over” the cliff without a deal.
Jim O’Neill, Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, thinks markets only need the impression that a deal will get done sometime soon, even if it is after December 31.
O’Neill spoke with the U.K.’s Daily Mail:
So far markets have taken this all reasonably well, assuming there’s a chance of some last-minute deal. Even if they can’t put together something on Sunday, if they can create the impression they can put together a deal in the next couple of weeks then the markets will be OK.
‘Even if all they can come up with is something cobbled together, well, maybe that would be no bad thing.
Sure, it’s ridiculous that a deal hasn’t been done yet. But, perhaps the fiscal cliff fear mongers should tone it down a bit.