- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
Take Your Children Out of Government Schools
Dave Hodges/Activist Post
Many Americans are speaking about removing their children from government-run schools and finding alternatives to an increasingly failing system. In lieu of the recent rash of school shootings, many parents feel that moving their children to another educational venue will help to protect them from crazed, lone gunman who are on psychotropic medications and are seeking to do harm to our children while attending school in gun free zones with no protection. In a few isolated incidences, this may be true.
However, school shootings are such an isolated event, I am not sure how to protect against students other than by having armed guards on every campus in America.
Aside from school violence, there are some other very compelling reasons that parents may want to consider when deciding where and how to educate their child. This is the first in a multi-part series which will clearly delineate the reasons why those in the know will never let their child darken the doors of the nation’s government schools.
Many American government run schools are largely becoming bastions of ignorance and underachievement. In short, many schools are not doing their job. School districts across America flirt with every new educational fad, most of which most are scientifically unproven when it comes to positively improving the academic performance of students, thus, resulting in an enormous waste in tax dollars. Subsequently, much is made of reforming the schools and improving student performance.