- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 7 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 13 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
The FHFA House Price Index Beat Expectations Rising 0.5% (XHB, ITB)
The FHFA house price index beat expectations rising 0.5 percent month-over-month in October.
But September’s number was revised down to 0.0 percent.
The index is 15.7 percent below its April 2007 peak.
From the press release:
“For the nine census divisions, seasonally adjusted monthly price changes from September to October ranged from -1.3 percent in the Middle Atlantic division to +2.0 percent in the Pacific division while the 12-month changes ranged from -0.1 percent in the New England division to +13.1 percent in the Mountain division.”
Here is a chart showing the trajectory of home prices from January 1991 on:
The FHFA house price index for October is out at 10 a.m. ET. Economists polled by Bloomberg are looking for 0.3 percent month-over-month rise in home prices.
Home prices rose 0.2 percent in September.
Despite talk that housing has turned the corner, some analysts have said that home prices should be negative for the rest of the year.
We will have the release LIVE at 10 a.m. ET. Click here for updates >