- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
The Importance of Spiritual Preparedness
Rene’ Descartes/Waking Times
I am human.
If you “sense” that big changes are coming, you’re right. And consider this: You can physically prepare until you think you are nearly invincible, but you can lose it all in an instant. Social, political, or natural forces could disrupt or wipe out your preparations. Even the most powerful governments can’t withstand the forces of nature or acts of God. We aren’t saying to ignore physical preparedness by any means. But everything can be taken from you, or destroyed, EXCEPT your consciousness, what you have made of yourself within, and what might be called your soul. So THAT should be our first priority when it comes to preparedness.
Consider this: We will all die someday anyway, disasters or not, and again, spiritual (not religious) preparations will be all that matters then. Furthermore, we’re also not just talking about preparing yourself for some kind of possible “doomsday scenario” – we have our day to day lives to deal with right now. What kind of world do you want to live in now, in the future, or an “afterlife”? If you want to live in a kind, caring, loving, creative world, then you must have made yourself into that kind of person in order to belong in it.
We aren’t talking about religion; we’re talking about true spirituality.
Things like – what kind of person you are – what you think you are – what you are aware of – what your personal “reality” is. True preparedness should cover all possibilities and improve our life even if nothing ever happens. Realizing the “real” you is not just a body, personality, or accumulation of memories and programming, is the first step. Becoming a true spiritual being (who just happens to be inhabiting a physical body right now), is the next step.
Just follow the Golden Rule of unselfishly loving others, and become an unselfishly loving, fearless, harmless person – that is the purchase price of your ticket to a better world. It’s a “win/win” situation, regardless of what happens in the future, or when your “time is up”. If that all sounds like what you want in life, “The Golden Rule” can help you reach that goal, regardless of your faith, or religious philosophy or lack thereof. It’s a non-denominational guide of simple techniques for using “Pure love” to improve your life, and the world.