- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
The ‘Uncertainty’ Myth Died On Friday
A quick eulogy is in order for the ‘Uncertainty’ myth, the notion pushed by business leaders that what’s holding back the economy is a lack of stable policy in Washington. And that if Washington would just make regulations more clear, and provide certainty on taxes, then the economy would boom. They love this argument, because it’s an excuse to argue for lower taxes and fewer regulations.
Washington remains as uncertain as ever (See: Plan B), but on Friday we witnessed a rebound in investment spending on equipment for businesses.
These are not the purchases that are made when business managers are paralyzed because of uncertainty of what’s going on in DC.
These are purchases that are made when demand is picking up (due to stronger end demand) and businesses have to invest more to keep up. That’s what drives the economy. That’s what’s always driven the economy.
This chart shows the jump in the growth rate of core capital goods orders.