- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 23 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
33 Incredible Photos From Barack Obama’s Inauguration Day Celebrations
An estimated 800,000 people descended on Capitol Hill Monday to celebrate the start of President Barack Obama’s second term with a day of political pageantry.
From Bill Clinton’s Kelly Clarkson photo bomb to Joe Biden’s triumphant walk down the National Mall parade route, we’ve compiled our favorite images from the day’s festivities.
Crowds started gathering before dawn to see Obama’s speech at the Capitol.
Obama supporters dance the Cupid Shuffle to stay warm while they wait for the ceremony to begin.
Funny hats. Always a staple in politics.