- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
6 Baffling Discoveries That Science Can’t Explain
Ancient cultures have left many relics and structures that have us guessing why, what and how. Even to this day some of the greatest creations of the past cannot be explained nor confirmed by modern science. We may have ideas, but nothing that is concrete. Maybe they were built just to mess with future generations? lol Unlikely. Maybe there are links to our creation? Maybe they show us fascinating magic of our world that is often forgotten about? Possibly ET related? Here is a list of some discoveries I came across that are quite interesting. More on a fun lighter note.
For those who don’t get to the bottom, the source of the article is cracked.com It is posted here with many edits. Edits made were edits to remove opinion, swearing, vulgar comments and racism from the originial article so that it would be more acceptable for our audience.
#6 - The Voynich Manuscript
The Voynich manuscript is an ancient book that has thwarted all attempts at deciphering its contents. You may jump in and think this was just a series of scribbles thrown together for someone to figure out, but it’s not. It’s actually a well organized book with a consistent script, discernible organization and detailed illustrations.
It appears to be a real language–just one that nobody has seen before. And it really does appear to mean something. But nobody knows what.
Translation: “…and when you get her to put the tennis racket in her mouth, have her stand in a fountain for a while. Then draw pictures of her.”
There is not even a consensus on who wrote it, or even when it was written. So why can’t they solve it? Have a look at the picture and you guess is about as good as theirs.
To this date, expert military code-breakers, cryptographers, mathematicians, linguists, people who get paid to find and decipher patterns, have all been left unable to decipher a single word.
As you can imagine, proposed solutions have been all over the map. Some believe it is an unbreakable code that requires a key to solve while others suggest it is simply a hoax. Others believe it’s glossolalia, which is the fine art of speaking or writing something you don’t understand but that is being channeled to you by God or some other higher presence.