- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 20 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
A Quick Word Of Thanks To The US Congress… (Seriously)
A quick word of thanks is in order to the US Congress.
They always take a ton of grief, so we want to give credit where credit is due.
First, our brave Congressmen ruined their New Years Eve (while most Americans were out partying) to save us from disaster.
Just kidding, that’s not the real reason to thank them.
The real reason to thank them is that they always punt on austerity.
The primary reason that the US recovery has been the strongest in the world is that unlike in Europe and the UK there’s been no premature tightening.
Despite a massive desire to cut spending, the Congress never gets tempted by it.
Even today, the “sequester” has been delayed another 2 months. That’s not ideal (it should be eliminated entirely) but there’s a chance it could be delayed even more when it’s fought over again.
So although the Congress is awful, it’s the Congress’ unwillingness to cut that keeps the recovery going.