- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
ALBERT EDWARDS: The S&P 500 Just Hit A Spooky Milestone
Meanwhile, stocks are sitting at their highest levels since 2007.
However, there’s something notable about the current trajectory of the S&P 500, which climbed as high as 1,473 on Tuesday.
“U.S. S&P rally from low looks spookily similar to 2007,” writes SocGen’s Albert Edwards in his latest Global Strategy Weekly note.
From Edwards’ note:
Finally a hat tip to Brad Wishak at New Edge…. The same day the Vix fell to 131⁄4, the lowest since the zenith of mid-2007 complacency, and the same day the FT reported that equity fund inflows reached levels not seen since mid-2007 -link, Brad shows that the 807 point rally in the S&P from the devilishly worrisome 666 low is exactly the same as the rally from the 2002 low to the mid-2007 peak. Too many coincidences?
If you believe history repeats itself, then now’s a good time to be worried.
Edwards maintains his bearish bias towards the stock market.