- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
An Anonymous Glencore Commodities Trader Posted A Fabulous Map Of Where The World’s Commodities Come From
An anonymous commodities trader at Glencore did a Reddit Ask Me Anything where he answered a bunch of questions about what it’s like to work at a big commodities trading shop (via Izabella Kaminska).
It’s impossible to verify for sure that he is what he says he is, but if you read the whole thing, which you should, it reads very professional and sophisticated.
Among the things he posted: A very useful/cool map of the commodities that are held and dominated by the world’s emerging markets.
It’s not real secret, proprietary stuff, but it’s enjoyable to look at and ponder.