- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 15 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Asian Markets Are Up
Asian markets have opened modestly higher, after the S&P 500 ended its 8-day winning streak.
The Nikkei is modestly higher. Remember it has been up after Shinzo Abe came to power on promises of more aggressive stimulus policies.
Australia’s stocks are up as trading resumes after a three-day weekend.
- Japan’s Nikkei is up 0.10 percent
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 is up 0.88 percent
- South Korea’s KOSPI is up 0.46 percent