- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Believe It Or Not, Banks Are Lending
There’s this joke going around the mainstream media, including the lying liberal media ( as opposed to the lying rabid right wing conservative business media) that banks aren’t lending.
Ha ha. Pretty funny.
It’s total bullshit. Since mid 2011, banks have been lending aggressively. US commercial banks have grown their loan portfolios by $ 600 billion or 9.2% since mid 2011.
That doesn’t count the $ 356 billion in Agency MBS they’ve added to their portfolios since mid 2009.
The banks are not only lending aggressively, they are supplementing the Fed in enabling the creation of mortgages via Fannie and Freddie.
These are not markets or an economy that needs any additional Fed stimulus. If anything, they will overheat faster than anyone expects.