- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Biologically Modified Soldiers Are the Future of Warfare
Susanne Posel/Activist Post
Stated in the National Intelligence Council (NIC) reportentitled, “Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds” the advancements in “neuro-enhancements could provide superior memory recall or speed of thought. Brain-machine interfaces could provide ‘superhuman’ abilities, enhancing strength and speed, as well as providing functions not previously available.”
Biologically enhanced soldiers could display “mutant powers” that could give the US Armed Forces an advantage.
Referred to as biological modifications, or biomods, researchers into microbiology, physics and working to protect national security are collaborating with the Scitor Corporation to amplify the evolution of biomods.
Scitor is a private corporation that specializes in aerospace defense, technology and engineering for US government agencies such as the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Air Force. They are owned by the equity firm Leonard Green & Partners (LGP).
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) began using science to biologically modify troops under a program called Metabolic Dominance in 2002. The purpose of the MD program was “to develop novel strategies that exploit and control the mechanisms of energy production, metabolism, and utilization during short periods of deployment requiring unprecedented levels of physical demand.”