- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 5 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
CHART: Dividend Stocks Are Winners In Both Bull And Bear Markets
Dividend stocks are the lease sexy stocks in the market. Companies that pay dividends generally have limited growth prospects, which is why they pay out that cash to shareholders. Growth stocks on the other hand tend to offer more robust return opportunities as they shovel that cash back into their operations.
However, according to research published by BlackRock, dividend paying stocks have a long history of beating non-dividend paying stocks in both bull and bear markets.
Conventional wisdom holds that more information is better. However, investors are so distracted by daily headlines, they may not be focused on the longer term risk/reward of their portfolios. Fortunately, while dividend payers may lag the broader markets for short bursts, we’ve seen them outperform over the long term—across bull and bear markets—as the market acknowledges companies’ underlying fundamentals. There is no guarantee that stocks will continue to pay dividends.