- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 18 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
CHINA’S FLASH PMI RISES TO 24-MONTH HIGH
China’s HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for January is out.
The headline number climbed to 51.9, a 24-month high.
Economists surveyed by Bloomberg were looking for a reading of 51.7, which is a tad higher than last month’s reading of 51.5.
Any reading above 50 signals growth.
Here’s HSBC Economist Hongbin Qu:
“At 51.9, January’s HSBC China manufacturing PMI rose for the fifth consecutive month to the highest level in two-years, heralding a good start to the New Year. Thanks to the continuous gains in new business, manufacturers accelerated production by additional hiring and more purchases. Despite the still tepid external demand, the domestic-driven restocking process is likely to add steam to China’s ongoing recovery in the coming months.”
Here’s a breakdown of the subcomponents via Markit:
Flash is a preliminary reading of growth in China’s manufacturing sector.
After slowing briefly last year, China’s economy has begun to accelerate again.
Economists will scrutinize all upcoming reports for confirmation that this growth is real.
SEE ALSO: What If China’s Economy Lands Hard?