- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Death Is Just An Illusion: We Continue To Live In A Parallel Universe
For as long as anyone can remember philosophers, scientists and religious men have pondered what happens after death.
Is there life after death, or do we just vanish into the great unknown?
There is also a possibility there is no such thing as what we usually define as death.
A new scientific theory suggests that death is not the terminal event we think.
A while ago, scientists reported they found the first evidence of parallel universe.
This discovery lead us to a thought-provoking subject called “Biocentrism”
Robert Lanza, M.D, scientist, theoretician and author of “Biocentrism” – How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe thinks there are many reasons why we won’t die.
To him death is not the end, as so many of us think. We believe we will die, because that is what we have been taught, Robert Lanza says in his book.
Will You Continue To Live In A Parallel Universe?
There are many scientific experiments that seriously question the term death, as we know it.
According to quantum physics certain observations cannot be predicted absolutely. Instead, there is a range of possible observations each with a different probability.
The “many-worlds” interpretation, states that each of these possible observations corresponds to a different universe, what is generally called the “multiverse”.
Robert Lanza has taken these theories even further.
Invisible, parallel worlds exist next to our own.
He believes that “there are an infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly happen occurs in some universe.
Your Energy Never Dies
Death does not exist in any real sense in these scenarios. All possible universes exist simultaneously, regardless of what happens in any of them.