- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Electromagnetic Fields And How They Affect Our Health
I recently watched a documentary called ‘Resonance,’ this is the inspiration for this article. This documentary was a well-researched informational documentary about how having cell phone towers and radio frequencies are actually affecting our health on a greater level than you might imagine. I recommend you check out this documentary, there will be a link provided at the end of this article.
What are EMF’s?
Electromagnetic Fields or EMF’s are the radio waves that are emitted appliances and wireless devices such as cell phones and computers. Household appliances are considered to be part of the lower frequency range and cell phones, cell phone towers and wireless devices are a part of the high frequency range. We cannot see or feel these frequencies, so I think this is why this matter is greatly overlooked.
So, what is the problem with EMF’s?
This is where it gets tricky, cell phones have only been around for the past 20 years or so and have only become THIS popular within the last 10 years; with now more than 5 billion cell phone users across the globe. There are many studies that show that cell phone use can in fact, cause cancer. There have been studies that show that this is more predominant in children, with excessive EMF exposure causing Leukimia, among other things. However this is proving to be a difficult thing to PROVE because most cancer causing agents take at least 10 or more years to develop.
In ‘Resonance,’ it is pointed out that EMFs that come from cell phones are actually of the same frequency that light gives off. This is an issue because when we sleep, our eyes send a signal to our pineal gland when it is dark, to start producing melatonin. However, if you are next to your cell phone when you are sleeping, your eyes may be interpreting the high frequencies as light frequencies so your brain will not receive this message and therefore no melatonin will be produced. Melatonin is extremely important to your health because along with a sleep-aid it is also a powerful free radical fighting anti-oxidant. So, if the EMFs are causing free radicals to form in your body, and then they are stopping your body from being able to combat them, you have a problem.
Another key point that the documentary ‘Resonance’ pointed out is that it is difficult to test the health of a person exposed to EMF’s vs. the health of the person who isn’t because virtually all humans are now exposed to these frequencies. This movie also interviews some people who have gotten cancer most likely from living in a subdivision that was built around a cell phone tower.
The disappearance of Honeybees is no secret either; it would only make sense that the increase of cell phone usage is a contributing factor to this ‘phenomena.’ This is not a matter to be ignored as the majority of our food production depends on the pollination of Honeybees.