- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 10 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 43 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
HERE COMES THE FOMC DECISION…
Minutes away from the release of the FOMC’s January monetary policy decision, due out in a statement from the Federal Reserve at 2:15 PM ET.
Following the FOMC’s decision to tie interest rate guidance to specific unemployment and inflation thresholds at the December meeting, not much is expected of the Committee this time around.
However, given the skittishness in the bond market recently in response to rising yields and increasing speculation surrounding a possible Fed exit from quantitative easing in 2013, investors will be listening closely for any change in the FOMC’s language in the new statement.
Goldman Sachs economists identify the one word to watch out for: “initially.”
Furthermore, any clues as to the Fed’s thinking on a timeline or conditions for ending QE will be important to watch for.
We will have the full statement here at 2:15 PM ET. Click here to refresh for LIVE updates >