- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Here’s Why Hungary Is Blaming Nouriel Roubini For The Drop In Its Currency
Now we’re getting more details.
Hungarian business site Portfolio.HU explains that apparently it was a response to a call from Nouriel’s company that the Hungarian Forint was a short:
“Last Tuesday Nouriel Roubini, one of the world’s most influential financial analysts, made the following recommendation in his regular newsletter to his clients: “Until Hungary signs a new deal with the IMF we recommend short HUF.” So, with this sentence he signalled for investors to bet on the forint’s weakening.
Based on the forint depreciation that started on Thursday it seems that the speculators took Roubini’s recommendation to heart and after preparing on Wednesday they have launched an attack against the forint.