- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
How To Create a Shift For 2013
Jim Koehneke/Purpose Fairy
To create change first re-interpret your story.
So, 2013 is here, and there are some things in your life that you would like to change. Great! With the start of a new year comes the chance to create from a fresh perspective. But as with any lasting change comes the necessity to check out both the causes and effects of what is currently in play that makes the reality what it is right now. Rather than focusing on merely trying to make change outcomes without understanding and shifting the cause of those outcomes, life can be quite frustrating.
Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. ~Alan Cohen
Here is a seven step process to consider before and during your work of creating a super great 2013. Try using this inner-to-outer method of creating results with a new found Personal Power that is yours to fully express!
1. Gain Awareness: Thoughts Create Reality
Identify your personal story by checking out your current circumstances. Understand that your reality is the effect of the cause: how and what you hold to be true is being played out in your life. For the most part, we all have been conditioned by experiences we had early in life, and typically made up false interpretations that we held on to, and mistakenly use today to frame our reality.
2. Research Your Limiting Beliefs
Search out the underlying beliefs that are the basis of your personal story, and how you framed them to create the results you now have. Beliefs are neither ‘good’ or ‘bad’ – they are merely thought energy you are using to support your reality. See the way you have placed limits on yourself as giving you clues regarding what thoughts, feelings and beliefs typically need to be re-framed.
3. Release and Heal Your Feelings
Get in touch with your feelings. Most likely, some feelings are deeply repressed. Heal the feeling (over time) by feeling, sharing, and releasing it as it comes up. See it for what it is, merely a feeling, and not the truth.