- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 17 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
How We Know That Retail Investors Are Beginning To Freak Out About Apple
Some Apple fanboys are arguing that this is all the result of misinformation and stock manipulation, but whatever, retail folks are freaking.
How do we know?
Because yesterday we put up a post about Apple’s stock falling, and we got something we’ve almost never received before: A phone call from a worried lady in New Jersey, asking us for our prediction about which way Apple’s stock was going to go.
We politely informed her that we’re not in the stock prediction biz, but she kept trying, asking what kind of website would post about Apple’s stock, but then not have a view of which way it was going.
When we said that a “news” website wouldn’t normally predict stock prices, she then asked what people around us were predicting.
Basically, it was obviously a retail holder, without too much access to insight, worried and looking for guidance.
The masses are panicking.
SEE ALSO: Apple’s stock is falling >