- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Illinois Total Gun Ban Legislation To Be Submitted: Confiscation to Follow
Brandon Turbeville/Activist Post
The Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) is claiming that it has learned from a credible source that Illinois State Senate President John Cullerton plans to introduce an “assault weapons” ban on Wednesday January 2nd during the course of the “lame duck” session.
Cullerton’s apparent strategy is to ram the bill through the Illinois State Congress during the “lame duck” and provide the passed version to Governor Quinn by Friday for signing. Quinn is, of course, a notorious gun grabber.
If the bill passes, according to the ISRA, “nearly every gun you [Illinois residents] currently own will be banned and will be subject to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.”
The ISRA states,
Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Pump action shotguns would be banned as well. This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called “assault weapons” but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols. There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering. You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution.
According to The Truth About Guns, there will actually be two bills – “one for semi-automatic rifles, lever guns, shotguns and handguns with certain features (e.g., threaded barrels); and one for ammunition magazine capacity.”