- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Legendary NYC Nightclub Marquee Is Back — And It Already Hosted The ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Wrap Party
After a yearlong, multi-million-dollar renovation, the red velvet ropes will once again hold back the lines outside famed New York City nightclub Marquee.
The West Chelsea hotspot is scheduled to open to the public Friday with a performance by techno DJ Dubfire.
The revamped space will be better-equipped for A-list DJs and musical acts, with fewer tables and a bigger dance floor. And designer Josh Held gave it an industrial-style makeover, covering the walls in recycled leather belts and using welded rebar for the handrails.
Marquee officially opens this weekend, but guests at the wrap party for Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street” got a sneak peek when they partied there Saturday.
Check out some pictures of the party — and the new space — below: