- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 21 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
LIVE: Facebook Earnings! (FB)
Facebook will report its fourth quarter earnings just after 4PM Eastern today.
We’ll have live coverage and analysis right here.
Here are Wall Street’s expectations:
- EPS: $ 0.15
- Revenues: $ 1.53 billion
There are two big questions Facebook will answer today.
If the answer to both is “yes,” then that means Facebook earnings will grow rapidly for the next few quarters. The market usually loves that.
Those questions are:
- Facebook managed to re-accelerate advertising revenue growth during Q3. Did revenue acceleration continue in Q4? If growth is greater than 32% y/y, the answer is yes, and that’s good.
- Facebook’s operating profit margin is expected to have bottomed in Q3. Did operating profit margin expand in Q4? If operating margins are greater than %, the answer is yes, and that’s good.
At 5PM eastern, Facebook will host an earnings call. We’ll take live notes in this post.