- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 20 mins ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 6 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere After HUGE Day In Asia
US futures, Europe are all pretty much going nowhere right now. That’s fine. Those markets have been on a tear.
But it was a huge night in Asia.
Chinese stocks rallied 1.4% on the back of a decent GDP report, which saw Q4 growth hit 7.9%, slightly above expectations.
And the ongoing Yen depreciation show in Japan caused the Nikkei to jump 2.8%, one of its biggest session gains in a long time.
Hong Kong also gained 1.12%.