- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere After Ugly Day In Japan
It’s going to be pretty quiet today market-wise, as the US has off for the MLK day holiday, and will be consumed with the inauguration.
In the meantime, European markets are basically flat. Nothing’s going on there.
The big loser of the day was Japan, which fell 1.5%.
A headline early in the session about Chinese ships entering disputed waters caused the yen to spike, and the Nikkei to give up early gains
More importantly, a huge Bank of Japan meeting is coming up tonight, and its expected to announce new easing measures/targets. The entire world will be watching.