- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Need To Detox Your Body? Reach For The Hemp!
This is a toxic world that we are living in today. It seems like everything we eat, breathe, or touch has the capacity to add toxins to our bodies. There are toxins in our foods and water (pesticides, herbicides, chemicals in processed foods), toxins in the air (pollution and environmental toxins), toxins in products we use around the house (chemical cleaning products, for example).
I’ve seen plenty of advertisements about products or systems or diets that are used to detoxify and cleanse our bodies. Some seem quite delicious; some systems seem downright uncomfortable. For the most part, though, almost every detoxification program has to do with nutrition.
Proper nutrition helps our bodies perform at maximum levels, keeps our minds healthy and organs clean and in proper working order. It also helps our bodies remove the toxins that build up (a diet with plenty of fresh, raw foods also is a good idea, while steering away from chemical-laden processed foods).
- Hempseed and hempseed oil have the perfect ratio of Omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids help balance the PH, bringing balance to the body.
- Hempseeds have soluble and insoluble fiber, both of which help to cleanse the colon and intestinal tract and removing the toxins. If the toxins are not removed, they will be reabsorbed into the body.
- Hempseeds contain chlorophyll. Chlorophyll helps to clean the blood of impurities and will reduce cellular damage from toxins. Hemp also improves blood circulation.