- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Nikkei Jumps, Yen Drops After Japan Approves ¥10 Trillion Stimulus (NKY, JPY)
Japan just approved a ¥10.3 trillion fiscal stimulus package. That translates to around $ 116 billion dollars.
Japan’s Nikkei stock market index is up 1.2 percent as the yen tumbles.
Speaking at a press conference, Japan’s Shinzo Abe said that rebuilding the economy is the main aim of his administration.
Earlier this morning, Shinzo reportedly said that an employment target could be used to guide monetary policy.
Abe, the born-again Prime Minister of Japan, recently ran on the platform that he would push for aggressive easy monetary policy in an effort to stave off deflation and stimulate the economy.