- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
North Koreans Turn to Cannibalism as Famine Worsens
Asia Press reportedly recruited a network of “citizen journalists” in North Korea.
According to the Daily Mail, the Asia Press report says the father killed his eldest daughter while his wife was on a business trip. He also killed his son who witnessed the murder.
The South China Morning Post reports that an informant told Asia Press: “While his wife was away on business he killed his eldest daughter and because his son saw what he had done, he killed his son as well. When the wife came home he offered her food, saying ‘We have meat.’ But his wife, suspicious, notified the ministry of public security, which led to the discovery of part of their children’s bodies under the eaves.”
Reports by citizen journalists employed by Asia Press indicate a “hidden famine” in the rural provinces of North and South Hwanghae, south of Pyongyang, in which 10,000 people are believed to have died.
According to Jiro Ishimaru of Asia Press, in a 12-page report, “Particularly shocking were the numerous testimonies that hit us about cannibalism.”
Another Asia Press citizen journalist, Gu Gwang-ho, said: “There was an incident when a man was arrested for digging up the grave of his grandchild and eating the remains.”
The Daily Mail reports undercover reporters from Asia Press said a man exhumed his grandchild’s corpse for food while another boiled his own child for dinner. A man was quoted as saying: “In my village in May, a man who killed his own two children and tried to eat them was executed by firing squad.”
Cannibalism is also reported in the sprawling network of North Korean prison camps such as Camp 22, with an estimated 50,000 inmates.
The Daily Mail reports The Sunday Times quoted an official of the ruling Korean Worker’s party as saying: “In a village in Chongdan county, a man who went mad with hunger boiled his own child, ate his flesh and was arrested.”