- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Obama Told A Joke About Tim Geithner At His Goodbye Party Yesterday
Politico’s Ben White opened his daily newsletter, Morning Money, with a scene from Treasury Secretary Geithner’s goodbye party last night.
Geithner is leaving Washington after running the Treasury during the most turbulent years for the global economy in recent history, so hopefully it was a blowout.
Anyway, at the party President Obama was pretty light hearted according to White. He even got around to telling a little joke.
…President Barack Obama joked how the outgoing Treasury secretary was forever telling him it was the second inning of the economic recovery. Months would go by and the president would ask again. The answer? Still the second inning. Obama joked that he had to explain to Geithner that baseball was a nine-inning game. Obama also described Geithner as an island of calm in a team full of noisy, blustery economic advisers. (No, he never mentioned Larry Summers by name).