- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Portfolio Manager Creates Dazzlingly Deep Presentation On What’s Really Going On With The US Economy
We’ve seen a lot of analysts and economists present their guide to the economy and markets and 2013.
But this is the best.
Naufal Sanaullah is a mathemitician, portfolio manager, and editor of Macrobeat, and he’s put together a delicious deck on everything that’s happening int he US economy.
In the presentation he identifies the bullish tailwinds (e.g., housing and the increasing efficacy of monetary policy) and the bearish trends (fiscal tightening, ongoing deleveraging) and what they all mean.
It’s truly impressive, and a must-read.
Huge thanks to Naufal for letting us run the whole thing.