- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
STOCKS RALLY AGAIN: Here’s What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, HLF)
By admin on January 10, 2013
Stocks had another strong day.
First the scoreboard:
And now the top stories:
- It was a relatively quiet day for news.
- On the economic front, weekly initial jobless claims came in at 371k, up from last week’s reading of 367k. Economists were looking for the number to fall to 365k. So, the number was a tad disappointing. “More generally, the claims data can be volatile this time of year because of the difficulty of seasonal adjustment around the holidays,” notes UBS economist Kevin Cummins. “It will be several more weeks before the claims data are free of influence from the holiday seasonal factors. Thus, we attach little weight to possible swings for the next couple of weeks.”
- If there were a reason to be bullish today, then it was last night Chinese trade report. Exports surged 14.1 percent year-over-year in December, which was well ahead of the 5 percent gain forecasted by economists. Considering China is the world’s second largest economy, this is good news for everyone.
- The drama surrounding Herbalife continues to heat up. Last month, hedge fund hot shot Bill Ackman announced that he was short the stock, accusing the company of being a pyramid scheme. However, Herbalife fired back today with their defense.
- Don’t Miss: Frank Holmes’ Massive Presentation On Why All Kinds Of Commodities Are Going To Surge >