- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods In New York City
Two Brooklyn neighborhoods have made it onto a list of the 10 most expensive neighborhoods in New York City released by real estate listing website PropertyShark.com.
Dumbo, which ranked fourth in median home sale prices last year, had the ninth-highest median sale price in 2012, at $ 869,259. And Boerum Hill, where prices have risen significantly in the past several years, ranked sixth on this year’s list, with a median sale price of $ 950,000.
Manhattan neighborhoods remained firmly at the top of the list: the median sale price in two neighborhoods, SoHo and TriBeCa, topped $ 2 million.
Check out the top 10 from PropertyShark: