- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
The Ultra-Hot Japan Trade Of The Last Few Months Is On Pause
There’s been a Japan trade that’s been ultra hot for really the past couple of months.
Thanks to the new Japanese PM (who has promise aggressive monetary easing) the yen has been weak and the Nikkei has been super strong. Both have made violent moves.
But that’s pausing a bit this week.
On Monday, the Nikkei fell and the yen strengthened.
And that’s happening again today.
From Nikkei.com, here’ the Nikkei
And here’s the dollar weakening against the yen.