- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
These Are The 20 Biggest Tax Breaks In America
This handy table from the Washington Research Group shows just how inefficient the US tax code is.
Tax breaks in fiscal year 2014 for health care benefits ($ 164.2 billion), mortgage interest ($ 99.8 billion), and state and local taxes ($ 54.0 billion) will amount to $ 318 billion.
And that is a one-year number, keep in mind.
These tax breaks inflate health care costs, nudge investment into housing over other sectors, and enable Big Government on the state level.
They also keep marginal tax rates higher than they would otherwise be.
This where tax reform should begin.