- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
UH-OH: There Are Mounting Concerns About Whether The House Will Pass The Fiscal Cliff Deal
Based on tweets from politicos and reporters, such as Ed Henry from Fox News there are growing concerns that the House will actually pass the Senate bill:
— Ed Henry (@edhenryTV) January 1, 2013
It’s not surprising that there are concerns.
As we explained here, there’s frustration about there being zero cuts.
And as the CBO just announced, the bill adds $ 4 trillion to the current debt baseline. Any reversal of tax increases was always going to produce a huge deficit increase, but this is still a tough headline to swallow.
Breaking: Leaving mtg, Rep. Spencer Bachus says deal will “go back to the Senate.”
— Robert Costa (@robertcostaNRO) January 1, 2013