- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Video: Ben Swann – President Obama Wants To Protect Children? Why Not End U.S. Drone Strikes?
Ben Swann takes a look at President Obama stating that he wants to prevent even one more child’s death at the hands of a mass shooter. Ben asks why the President isn’t ending a drone strike policy that is responsible for 11 times the number of child deaths as Sandy Hook.
It is a subject that the national media, quite simply, are not going to talk about. Over and over during this debate about guns in America, president Obama has said that he believes that action must be taken to protect the children in this country. And, he says that whatever steps need to be taken, even if they are drastic or dramatic, should be taken if it means protecting just one more child.
If the president believes that, does that belief extend not just to his domestic policy, but to his foreign policy as well? This is full disclosure.
President Obama unveiled his plan for new gun control restrictions in the United States – in light of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. The president, among other things, wants strict bans on assault weapons, on high-capacity magazines, as well as issuing 23 executive orders that he believes will help to not only help protect schools and children, but will also crack down on those who he believes should not have guns.
Among those 23 executive orders issued:
- The call for $ 500 million dollars.
- He also wants to provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials proper training for active shooter situations.
- Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign (as he calls it)
- Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors from asking about guns in their homes, among other things.
Calls by the president to see no more young children killed in these mass shootings is certainly understandable, but could be a bit confusing when you consider the fact that this president has continued a drone strike policy in the war on terror, one that has resulted in the deaths of as many as 214 children in past seven years. Granted, he wasn’t president in all of those years, but the drone strike program has only increased under president Obama.