- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
WARREN BUFFETT: ‘The Debt Itself Is Not A Problem’
CBS’s Rebecca Jarvis had a brief profile on billionaire Warren Buffett this morning.
Among other things, they discussed the history of inequality in America and the world.
“The womb from which you emerge determines your fate to an enormous degree,” he said. “I was born in 1930. I had two sisters that had every bit of intelligence I had. Every bit the drive. But they didn’t have the same opportunities.”
“Because you were a man,” said Jarvis.
“And I was white,” added Buffett. “So, if I’d been black, my future would’ve been entirely different. If I’d been a female, my life would’ve been entirely different.”
“What about our debt?” asked Jarvis. “$ 16.4 trillion.”
“It’s a lower percentage of GDP than it was when we came out of World War II,” said Buffett. “You’ve gotta think of it in relation to GDP. It is not a good thing to have it going up in relation to GDP. That should be stabilized. But the debt itself is not a problem.”
The took a drive to his regular McDonald’s, his old elementary school, and his current home.
Check out the whole segment here: